Early Registration Period:
April 18, 2019 – May 31, 2020
Late Registration Period:
June 1, 2020 – September 27, 2020
Onsite Registration Period:
After September 28, 2020
The US Dollar amount is just reference based on the exchange rate 1 USD=JPY 110.
All fees will be charged in Japanese Yen.
|Until May 31, 2020||June 1, 2020-Sep. 27, 2020||After Sep. 28, 2020|
|¥55,000 ($500)||¥92,000 ($836)||¥125,000 ($1,136)|
|¥83,000 ($750)||¥115,000 ($1,045)||¥150,000 ($1,364)|
|¥100,000 ($909)||¥125,000 ($1,136)||¥160,000 ($1,455)|
|Student (Post and Undergraduate)***||¥35,000 ($318)||¥45,000 ($409)||¥60,000 ($545)|
|¥45,000 ($409)||¥55,000 ($500)||¥70,000 ($636)|
|¥17,000 ($155)||¥22,000 ($200)||¥30,000 ($273)|
|Retired WFO Fellow/
|¥35,000 ($318)||¥45,000 ($409)||¥60,000 ($545)|
October 4, 2020
Free of Charge
October 5, 2020
October 6, 2020
- The fees will include:
- Admission to Scientific Sessions
- Admission to Exhibition
- All Congress materials
- Coffee and lunches during the congress
- Access to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception on Sunday, October 4, 2020
- Accompanying person registration includes: Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception and attendance at the coffee breaks and lunches during the congress.
* Registration Fees for WFO Fellows/JOS Members: Please note that only WFO/JOS members with up to date subscriptions are eligible to benefit from the fellow/member registration fees. All memberships will be confirmed with the WFO/JOS in advance of the Congress. Please contact the WFO email@example.com or JOSTEL: 03-3947-8891 directly with any queries about your membership.
** Registration Fees for APOS Fellows: Please note that only members of affiliate society/association of APOS with up to date subscriptions are eligible to benefit from the fellow registration fees. All memberships will be confirmed with each affiliate society/association in advance of the Congress. Please contact directly your society/association with any queries about your membership.
***In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID or download) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Further details on the social events will be announced on the congress website.
Method of Payment
Payment must be made in Japanese yen by credit card. American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB are accepted.
As soon as we confirm your application and payment, we will send you a confirmation by email bearing your registration number.
Please print out and present the confirmation to the registration desk on site to receive the congress materials.
Visa support will start in Spring 2020.
Further details will be announced on the congress website.
Please check you need Visa or not to entering Japan here
Japan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to the Congress Secretariat.
- Cancellations received up to and including June 2, 2020 full refund
- Cancellations received between June 3 and September 27, 2020 – 50% Refund handling fees.
- After September 28, 2020 – No refund will be made.
Please send an email to the Congress Secretariat for any additional enquiries regarding registration process.
- Registration Secretariat of 9th IOC
c/o Congress Corporation
Kohsai-kaikan Bldg., 5-1 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8481, Japan
Tel: +81-3-5215-6956 Fax: +81-3-5216-5552